Six advantages of vacuum heat treatment and quenching
1. No oxidation, no decarburization and rust removal, eliminating surface grinding process, thus saving steel and raw material consumption, and saving processing time.
2. Degassing effect. In the atmospheric pressure dissolved in the metal gas, in the negative pressure from the metal inside to the surface diffusion and overflow, this phenomenon is called degassing. Vacuum quenching and heating with degassing characteristics, so that the surface purity of the material to improve the fatigue of the mold, plasticity, toughness, corrosion resistance.
3. conducive to the removal of residual grease on the surface of the workpiece, improve product quality.
4. No risk of hydrogen embrittlement of the treated parts, preventing surface embrittlement of titanium and insoluble metals.
5. Heat treatment distortion is small. Because of the vacuum heating slowly, the workpiece inside and outside the temperature difference is small; vacuum heating generally preheat 1-2 times, the workpiece cross-sectional temperature difference is small, the thermal stress is also small, and thus will not produce greater deformation due to the action of external forces. Generally speaking, vacuum quenching deformation is 10%-50% of the salt bath quenching.
6. Vacuum quenching process is stable, repeatable, safe operation, high degree of automation, clean working environment, pollution-free, harmless.